A healthy and delicious appetizer recipe that you can whip up in mere minutes? Say no more! Say hello to our recipe for an Italian Olives and Roasted Red Pepper TUNO Spread!
- 2 cans Loma Linda Lemon Pepper TUNO
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (plant-based)
- 1/2 cup assorted Italian Olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 10 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 package melba toasts
Drain liquid from TUNO. Combine all ingredients except for the toasts. Once thoroughly mixed, top each toast with the TUNO mixture just before serving or allow guests to add to toasts and serve themselves. Enjoy!
Shop TUNO here.