Use Loma Linda’s 5 bean chili with a vegan cheese of your choice and crispy, baked fries for this ultimate comfort food. Perfect for entertaining guests, to prepare in advance as a midnight meal, or for snacking on during a movie. Top with chili flakes and peppers to add a kick to every delicious bite.
- 1 can Loma Linda 5 Bean Chili
- 2 servings of frozen potato fries (can also use sweet potato fries)
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Bake the potato fries as instructed on the pack (you can also fry them if you like)
Once the fries are ready, lay the fries on a greased baking dish.
Top it with a generous layer of Loma Linda’s 5 Bean chili.
Sprinkle cheese and chili flakes on top.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes or till the cheese melts.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle the scallions, bell peppers and tomatoes on top. Serve immediately.
Click here to shop Loma Linda 5 Bean Chili on Amazon.