Mix vegetables, spices, eggs, and Loma Linda Chorizo in this vegetarian frittata dish, soft in texture but packed with fresh ingredients. Primarily featuring broccoli mixed with plant-based Chorizo, this frittata comes out of the oven warm and perfect for family dinners. Enjoy its vegetarian flavors secure in the knowledge that your meal is packed with protein and healthy garden greens.
- 1 cup Loma Linda Chorizo
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 count potato, finely chopped
- 1 count red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp jalepeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 count garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup goat cheese, crumbled
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat; add potato, red pepper, onion, jalapeño, garlic, paprika, and half each of the salt and pepper.
Sauté for 10 minutes or until vegetables are softened; stir in the Loma Linda Chorizo.
Meanwhile, beat together eggs, milk, and remaining salt and pepper; stir in broccoli. Pour into skillet and sprinkle goat cheese over top.
Bake in 350F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until egg is just set. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Click here to shop Loma Linda Chorizo on Amazon.