Bring the flavors of ceviche to your table with this lip smacking vegan version made with Lemon Pepper TUNO.
Try the traditional seafood flavors of ceviche while staying ocean-safe with vegan Lemon Pepper TUNO. Fresh tasting and cured in the citrus juices of lemon and orange, this recipe presents TUNO also surrounded by healthy and zesty vegetables. Enjoy ceviche in the best way possible for a delicious meat-free lunch.
- 1 can Loma Linda Lemon Pepper TUNO
- 1 can coconut meat, chopped to the size of the TUNO bits
- 1 small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 small tomato (seeds removed), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers (can mix red, yellow, green to bring color to your ceviche)
- 1 small jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 small lemon
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
Open the can of Lemon Pepper TUNO and drain off the liquid. Squeeze out the extra liquid from the TUNO.
Now, take a bowl and add the squeezed TUNO, coconut meat, lemon juice and orange juice. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
Resting will help the TUNO to soak in the citrusy flavours.
Add in rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve with chips or tostadas.
Click here to shop Loma Linda Lemon Pepper on Amazon.