Get creative with TUNO and whip up a batch of this delicious salad in minutes. For a perfect summer lunch, pair it up with some greens and make lettuce wraps, or stuff it in a pita. This salad satisfies your seafood desires while still keeping completely vegan, making for a great dip, spread, or full-fledged meal.
- 1 10 oz. can Loma Linda TUNO, well drained
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped fine
- 2-3 tbsp dill relish
- 1/4 tsp. dry dill weed or 3/4 tsp. fresh dill weed
- Salt to taste
Open the can of Loma Linda TUNO and squeeze out all the liquid. Discard the liquid.
In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients for the dressing together.
Add the drained TUNO into the bowl and mix well.
Salad is ready. Serve immediately or refrigerate to enjoy cold.
Click here to shop Loma Linda TUNO on Amazon.