This salad is jam-packed with southwest flavor and a spicy kick! Both the fresh array of southwest-styled vegetables, including black beans, hearty potatoes, and avocados, and it’s tangy lime dressing will make you love this salad. Made with neat Southwest Mix for a healthy, plant-based meat that adds its traditional flavor and texture to the dish.
For neat Southwest Salad:
- 1 pack neat Southwest Mix
- 2 heads of romaine, washed and chopped
- Handful of cilantro, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halves
- 8 mini bell peppers, diced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 2 ears corn from fresh or frozen corn on the cob, cooked and cut off the cobs
For Lime Dressing:
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
- Salt/pepper to taste
Prepare neat crumbles according to the direction on the Southwest neat pack.
On a large platter or in a salad bowl, arrange the lettuce, top with cilantro, tomatoes, peppers, beans, avocado, red onion, corn, and top with the cooked neat crumbles.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
Drizzle over the top or serve the dressing on the side. Enjoy!
Click here to shop neat Southwest Mix on Amazon.