Enjoy this Asian dish with delicious Teriyaki neat crumbles, crunchy kale and red cabbage, and a peanutty ginger dressing with a surprising sriracha kick. This delicious fusion of flavors, featuring the vegan neat Original Mix, makes for a quick and tasty salad that can be served as a side or an entrée.
For Teriyaki neat Crumbles:
- 1 pack neat Original
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos (coconut secrets)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp agave
- 2 tbsp water
For Kale/Cabbage Salad:
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 head red cabbage, sliced into thin shreds
- 10 oz. bag shredded carrots
- 5 mini bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup whole salted cashews
For Sriracha Ginger Dressing:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter (Justins)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
Heat a non stick skillet on medium heat. Mix the neat Original Mix dry mix with the above wet ingredients. Add to the skillet. Chop with a spatula and cook about 9 minutes until the neat is browned and cooked into crumbles. Set aside to cool.
Toss all salad ingredients together. Top with the cooled neat crumbles.
Whisk together all the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over the freshly prepared salad and toss to incorporate the dressing. Enjoy!
Click here to shop neat Original Mix on Amazon.