Combine homegrown zucchini with delicious trail mix fruit, nuts, and chocolate to create completely vegan muffin treats. Perfect for desserts or snacks anytime of year, these muffins are created with the healthy neat egg and will please any crowd. Simple to bake and without any of the hassle or guilt.
- 1 3/4 gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 neat egg (1 tbsp of neat egg powder mixed with 2 tbsp of water)
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini (about 1 large or 2 small zucchinis)
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup vegan milk (almond/soy)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix until all the dry ingredients are moistened, being careful not to over mix.
Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full. Bake at 350F for 11-12 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Serve after letting cool.
Click here to shop the neat egg on Amazon.