‘Tis the season to bake cookies! And since you’re already making cookies, you might as well enter our neat-est cookie recipe contest! We want to see your best recipe featuring our neat egg!
HOW TO ENTER:
Send your recipe and pictures through our “Submit Your Recipe” form here – https://atlanticnaturalfoods.com/send-a-recipe/ before Friday, December 28th.
Laura Lapp, creator of neat will personally judge each recipe, and will pick 3 winners! She will be judging the creativity of the recipes and the quality of the pictures as well. IMPORTANT: The neat egg pouch must be shown in at least one picture with your cookies.
We’ll pick a winner on Monday, January 1st, and you could win a $300 visa gift card. We’ll also have second ($200 visa gift card) and third place ($100 visa gift card) winners.
Shop the neat egg on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2FEXBZS
1. This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Atlantic Natural Foods and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Atlantic Natural Foods as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Entries will be accepted via email starting on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018 and ending Friday, December 28th, 2018. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 1st, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on this page – https://atlanticnaturalfoods.com/send-a-recipe/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Atlantic Natural Foods. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Atlantic Natural Foods .
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $300 visa gift card. The second place winner will receive a $200 visa gift card and the third place winner will receive a $100 visa gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Atlantic Natural Foods. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Atlantic Natural Foods discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Atlantic Natural Foods to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6.The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner will be selected and announced on January 1st, 2019 under the supervision of Atlantic Natural Foods . Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Atlantic Natural Foods shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Atlantic Natural Foods’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. By entering this content (photo, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Atlantic Natural Foods, anyone acting on behalf of Atlantic Natural Foods, and Atlantic Natural Food’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Atlantic Natural Foods . If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Atlantic Natural Foods from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Atlantic Natural Foods may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Atlantic Natural Foods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Atlantic Natural Foods’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Atlantic Natural Foods may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Atlantic Natural Foods. Atlantic Natural Foods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Atlantic Natural Foods has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Atlantic Natural Foods reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Atlantic Natural Foods and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF U.S. AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in U.S. having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Sponsor of the Campaign is Atlantic Natural Foods – 110 Industry Court, Nashville, NC 27856.
14. The Campaign hosted by Atlantic Natural Foods is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social platform.