Skip the drive-thru! This taco crunch wrap made with Loma Linda Taco Filling is much healthier than the fast food version, it’s just as quick and even more tasty!
SERVINGS: Makes 4 servings.
1. Stack 4 tortillas. Place a tostada shell in the center and with a knife, trace around the tostada, cutting 4 smaller flour tortilla rounds.
2. Add ½ package of Loma Linda taco filling to the center of the remaining 4 tortillas, leaving a border for folding.
3. Sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese then place tostada on top. Then, add ¼ cup sour cream, ½ cup lettuce, and ¼ cup cheese. Place the smaller flour tortillas on top and fold the edges of the large tortilla toward the center, creating pleats.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
5. Add the crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until tortillas are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Dig in!
2 packs Loma Linda Taco Filling
8 large flour tortillas
2 cup shredded plant-based cheese
4 tostada shells
1 cup plant-based sour cream
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon, cooking oil of choice