Leading Manufacturer of Shelf-Stable, Plant-Based Foods Makes Award-Winning, Sustainable Comfort Foods and Meal Starters Available for Restaurant and Food Service Applications
NASHVILLE, N.C., July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC (ANF), the leading shelf-stable manufacturer of Loma Linda® brand foods, announced today the introduction of its plant based offering for food service operators. Called Modern Menu by Loma Linda, the new food service line features a complete assortment of industrial-size, meatless meal options, including the company’s award-winning Chili, Taco Filling, Sloppy Joe, Southwest Bowl and TUNOTM, which can be used in a variety of food service applications. Providing quick prepare-and-serve convenience, Modern Menu products are available at an affordable cost, substantially lower than comparable proteins.
“Today’s value-driven consumers continue to seek sustainability on restaurant menus,” said J. Douglas Hines, founder and chairman of Atlantic Natural Foods. “Based on best-selling flavors from our retail line, our new food service offering gives restaurant operators the convenience, versatility and efficiency they need to keep …
Be smart about sweet treats.
Take a look at this awesome article featuring day 7 of the meatless diet challenge by Good Housekeeping with the neat egg. Click here to view this article!
Leading maker of shelf-stable, plant-based foods announces expansion of e-commerce
NASHVILLE, N.C., May 6, 2021
NASHVILLE, N.C., May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC (ANF), leading manufacturer of shelf-stable foods and the award-winning, plant-based Loma Linda® brand foods, announced today the company has launched a new online store, which will allow fans of its brands and people looking for tasty, plant-based options to purchase its foods directly at AtlanticNaturalFoods.com. With more and more consumers shopping online in the past year, the company is committed to expanding its e-commerce capabilities and enhancing its digital footprint with this convenient online marketplace.
“We’re always looking for ways to make it easier for people to enjoy our sustainable and healthy plant-based foods, and our new online store means added convenience for anyone looking to make the conscious switch to plant-based protein sources,” states J. Douglas Hines, chairman, Atlantic Natural Foods. “Following the release of Netflix’s documentary Seaspiracy, there’s an increased awareness of the pitfalls of the fishing industry and the social and environmental impacts they have on our planet. We want to be there for shoppers seeking more affordable options.”
Plant-based foods have quickly become more than just a trend, and the launch of Atlantic Natural Foods’ online store will make its full range of foods more readily accessible, including:
- Loma Linda Plant-based Meal Solutions (MSRP $3.99)—These completely plant-based, gluten-free and non-GMO foods can be prepared in the microwave in 60 seconds for a quick, delicious and satisfying meal that is bursting with flavor. Varieties include Pad Thai, Thai Green Curry, Tikka Masala, Chipotle Bowl, Greek Bowl and Hawaiian Bowl, which are inspired by global cultures; as well as others, like Ultimate Vegetarian Chili and Southwest Chunky Stew, offering more traditional tastes and flavors. Each provides up to 9g of protein per serving.
- Loma Linda Plant-based Meal Starters (MSRP $3.99)—These starters are simple, plant-based versions of favorite comfort foods, such as Taco Filling and Sloppy Joe, designed to jumpstart any meal. Each is non-GMO, gluten free, and offers from up to 6g of protein per serving.
- TUNO Plant-Based Seafood Alternative (MSRP $1.29-$1.69)—This protein-rich, gluten-free food is made with non-GMO plant-based protein ingredients, with the light, flaky texture of seafood and nutritious omega 3s in a more sustainable form. Available in three varieties—Spring Water, Sriracha, Lemon Pepper and Sesame Ginger—in 3oz. pouches, 5 oz. and 12 oz. cans.
- neat (MSRP $3.99)—An easy-to-mix, all-natural egg replacement made with a unique mixture of nature’s superfoods. This vegan, kosher-certified, shelf-stable, dry mix product offers the perfect baking companion where the egg is a binder. It’s cholesterol free, and may be used in all your favorite baking recipes, such as cakes, brownies, cookies, muffins and more.
- Kaffree Roma (MSRP $7.99)—This caffeine-free, plant-based alternative to coffee is versatile and supports gut health. With low acidity, you can drink it anytime without the fear of an upset stomach or incorporate it into dessert recipes, such as cakes, cookies and more.
In celebration of the launch of its online store, Atlantic Natural Foods is currently offering a limited-time promotion. Through May 31, consumers can purchase a 6-pack of Loma Linda Plant-Based Meals for only $19.99, with free shipping. This plant-based starter pack includes Loma Linda Greek Bowl, Chipotle Bowl and Ultimate Vegetarian Chili.
For more information on Atlantic Natural Foods or to purchase its products, visit www.atlanticnaturalfoods.com.
About Atlantic Natural Foods
Headquartered in Nashville, N.C., Atlantic Natural Foods is the leading shelf stable manufacturer and provider of Loma Linda®, TUNO™, neat® and Kaffree Roma™ brand products. Its mission is to provide affordable, sustainable and healthy sources of plant-based protein food for all lifestyles and people to live healthier, longer lives. The company operates its own manufacturing facility as well as a joint venture project in Thailand. The brands are sold throughout the U.S. and in 30 countries, including the U.K. and Australia. To learn more about Atlantic Natural Foods, please visit www.atlanticnaturalfoods.com or follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
SOURCE Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC
Find Loma Linda Ultimate Vegetarian Chili on Amazon
“If you love the comforting taste of chili this time of year, but you’re looking for a healthier option, the Loma Linda Ultimate Vegetarian Chili is the perfect option. This is 100% plant-based, you can purchase on Amazon, and it’s gluten-free, non-GMO, and ready in 60 seconds in the microwave. It also comes in these convenient packages that are shelf stable, so it’s great for an easy dinner. Everyone can have the comfort food, but it’s a little healthier. You can also add it to your favorite casserole or nachos because it’s such a great way to get the food you want, but such a healthier version!” – Emily Foley, lifestyle expert & TV host
Click on the video below.
We loved seeing our Ultimate Vegetarian Chili featured in a segment about yummy (and healthy!) treats that won’t wreck your resolutions! Thank You Parker Wallace for making our Chili look so crave-worthy!
Click on the video below.
Thanks to VegNews for highlighting our plant-based complete meal, Chipotle Bowl, in their article – “The Essential Vegan Guide to Pantry Staples.” Click here to check out what they had to say about Chipotle Bowl, and of course see what else made the list!
“I don’t know about you, but since quarantine started I’ve been eating the same foods over and over again. I know, so boring. Whether you’re craving tacos, sloppy joes or something in between, Loma Linda has you covered with their 60-second plant based meal options.”
Read the full article by clicking here.
Hawaiian Bowl and Ultimate Vegetarian Chili to Debut at Costco Stores this Summer
NASHVILLE, N.C., May 21st, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Atlantic Natural Foods, LLC (ANF), leading manufacturer of shelf-stable, plant-based foods, announced today the company is preparing to launch two new shelf-stable, plant-based Meal Solutions—Hawaiian Bowl and Ultimate Vegetarian Chili—under its award-winning Loma Linda® brand. The new products were developed in collaboration with Costco and will start rolling out over the beginning of summer with the Hawaiian Bowl. Additionally, the company is increasing its production in its Joint Venture operation in Thailand with Pataya Food Group under Healthy Life Foods Co., Ltd., while enhancing production in its North Carolina facility to meet increased product demand.
“In 2016, we committed to bringing tasty, shelf-stable, better-for-you, portable foods to the world at a good value, and we’re pleased to experience a 40 percent sales increase year over year,” commented J. Douglas Hines, Atlantic Natural Foods chairman. “In seeing our strongest numbers to …
neat Foods creator, Laura Lapp went on the RJ Harris show and talked about a potential meat shortage, and how neat foods’ plant-based offerings can help fill the gap.
Hear the full interview by clicking here.